Sunday 3 September 2017

03Sep2017, Sunny - A fulfilling sunday


Today is last day of a long Haji weekend! Come to terms with it, good times had ended.... sadly 😞

I take tonnes of pics when i m savouring good food... Mama bought this morning.. CURRY PUFFS! i go all crazy about it. This is malay style curry puff called epok epok. Bought this near my house hawker centre. It's thin crust r crispy wz delicious fillings, cost around 50cents each. Mostly comes in 2 flavours Potato and Sardines (my favourite). Its amazing that it's not oily at all and super delicious. Owe it to tem that marks my day. whoahaha. Nice! .. I  m Happy!!!



Sunday always is a Gym day for me 💪. After sinful treat of few curry puffs better go for a workout. Knee hurts like hell after one hour of cardio power jog cum brisk walk on the treadmill. Old ailment starts taking revenge on my right knee. Pain will go away after couple of days though.

It's always comforting to see whole table of food after i got home with a weary body. It's a simple affair nothing super glamorous about the spread. But this homecooked food is Mama's love and hardwork for us. Mama u r d best! .. 😍





No comments: